Peg Perego Kids Electric Ride On Corral Bearcat Green 6v Ride-On Kids Quad Bike
Your active boy/girl will never tire of riding this kids electric quad bike. Suitable for toddlers ages 2 and up, it will provide them with a thrilling and exciting ride. They’ll feel like an adventurer as they manoeuvre through the mud, grass and concrete surfaces.
Its smart and sporty design looks much like an adult ATV. This includes its large, off-road wheels, front bumper, an extra-large seat and wide footrests for comfort along with mudguards to keep the bike clean and scratch-free when riding through mud and gravel. Keeping safety at the forefront of its design, this kids’ ride-on bike also features sturdy handles with a non-slip grip along with added wheel traction for a secure ride on or off the road.
The Corral Bearcat Green is suitable for ages 2 and up. It operates via a 6v battery.
- Large seat provides for years of fun.
- 1-seat vehicle.
- 6V battery.
- Top speed of 3.7 km/h.
- Max Driver weight of 55lbs.
- The bike is made of anti-corrosion treated iron.
- The driving mechanism features Peg Perego's "All in one" technology. Simply put, the accelerator becomes a brake that stops the bike with ease.
- High wheels provide stability when travelling off-terrain.
- Your toddler will feel secure with its extra-large footrests.
- The 6v rechargeable battery is safely placed under the seat and secured with a childproof lock.
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location.
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.