Legend says at the end of the rainbow, there’s a pot of gold. But the truth is, it’s something even more amazing.
Only a chosen few with an eye for bold fashions can follow the rainbow to Rainbow High, the colorful fashion school where everyone learns to flaunt their true colors.
Collect the Rainbow of beautiful fashion dolls with Rainbow High.
Introducing Karma Nichols.
She's dressed in neon from head to toe, and she has gorgeous features, long eyelashes and beautiful, brushable hair.
She's fully articulated and posable.
Her arms and legs bend, so she can strike tons of glamorous poses.
Karma comes with 2 complete outfits to mix and match for bold, showstopping looks.
Karma has a statement making style that's anything but traditional. Dress her in her two tank tops, two skirts, mesh jacket, 2 pairs of trendy heels and more.
Also includes hair comb, two hangers and a doll stand. PRO TIP: When first unboxing doll, wash her hair thoroughly to remove styling gel and let hair dry completely.
Then, her hair is ready to brush. Collect them all. Krystal Bailey, Amaya Raine, Stella Monroe, Bella Parker, Karma Nichols, River Kendall.
How to Wash Your Rainbow High Doll's Hair
1. To keep your doll's clothes from getting wet, either remove them or cover clothes with a towel.
2. Wet your doll's hair completely with water.
3. Lather in a little shampoo or dish soap to wash out any product or residue.
4. Optional: To soften hair even more, add a bit of conditioner, work in with fingers or comb through hair, then rinse out.
5. Let hair air dry completely.
6. Hair is ready to brush & style. Rainbow High is a doll collection from MGA Entertainment, makers of your other favorite brands like LOL OMG Surprise dolls, LOL Surprise Remix, Na Na Na Surprise and Poopsie Slime Surprise.